Thursday, June 21, 2012

The heavens aligned, and then decided to giggle

So I was historically crying this morning. In a good way.

I got accepted!

Four years of trying and going back for a masters and it finally happened! I am accepted into medical school! I seriously cannot believe this happened!

For anyone ever struggling towards their dream all I have to say is keep trying, if you work hard it will happen.

And then I went to work to try and finish a western blog while being super excited. I put the ECL devloping chemical on and then forgot to add the film for this 10 minute incubation.

Whoops :)

I'm in!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!!! You maddddeeee iittttt!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You!!! I still can't believe it!!!!!! Now, two survive two weeks of high schoolers :)

    ReplyDelete